What you'll need:
1 Cooggies Carrot Cake pouch
½ cup sunflower seeds
½ cup golden raisins
½ cup Almond milk or your choice of milk
1/3 oil of your choice
2 eggs (for a vegan alternative, mix 2tbl of flax seed meal with 1/3cup water. Blend until frothy)
2 Tbl poppy seeds
3 Tbl Sesame tahini
Juice and peel of 1 lemon (1/4 cup)
- Pre heat oven 350F, Grease 9x5 inch loaf pan.
- In blender or electric mixer, combine oil, tahini and eggs. Add Carrot cake baking mix, milk, lemon juice and peel. Fold in sunflower seeds and raisins.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle poppy seeds evenly over top. Bake until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean, about 50 to 60 minutes.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes, then invert loaf onto rack and cool completely before slicing.
- Enjoy :)