Cooggies Ice Cream Cake
Ice Cream Cake
You won’t believe how easy it is to make a delicious Ice Cream Cake at home using Cooggies bake mix!
Mix and match flavors and make this sweet treat all summer long!
What you'll need:
- 1 pouch Cooggies Mix: we suggest Bare Muffin
- One Quart Ice cream of your choice
- (optional) Sprinkles or toppings
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Line a 10 x 15 sheet pan with parchment paper
- Prepare the cake of your choice as per the instructions in the back of the pouch. If using the Bare Muffin Mix, use a cake pan as you would a cake.
- Pour the batter onto the sheet tray making sure the batter is evenly distributed.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes or until the center of the cake is cooked through completely. Use a toothpick to check the middle.
Let it cool down completely. (You can bake the cake the day before). Cut the 10 x15 cake horizontally in the middle so you end up with two equal halves for the top and bottom. Before spreading the ice cream onto the bottom layer, let the ice cream sit at room temperature about 5-7 min, so it is easy to spread. Use half the quart.
Top it with the other half of the baked cake and spread the rest of the ice cream on top covering the whole cake.
Put it in the freezer and let it freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours until the ice cream is frozen. Take it out of the freezer (optional) add any decoration you want on top!
For best texture take the cake out of the freezer 15 minutes before serving and slice with a warm knife! Enjoy!