Cin-Sational Cinnamon Rolls
Cin-Sational Gluten Free Cinnamon Rolls
What you’ll need:
For the dough:
- 1 cup warm milk
- 2 1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast (Fleischmann’s Gluten Free Yeast)
- 2 Large eggs at room temperature
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 2 cups Cooggies Carrot Cake Mix
- 1/2 cup butter almost melted
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup butter softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375
- Pour the warm milk in the bowl of a mixer and sprinkle the yeast
- Add the eggs, butter, salt and sugar
- Add the Cooggies bake mix, using beater blade until the ingredient are combined. Allow mixture to rest 5 minutes
- Change to the dough hook
- Beat the dough for 5 minutes or until elastic. With the gluten free mix, its not going to be very elastic, this is Ok. Its going to be soft
- Spray a bowl with cooking spray.
- Remove the dough from the mixer, and place it in the greased bowl.
- Cover the bowl with a towel, place it in a warm place, let it rest 30 minutes
- While the dough is resting, in a medium bowl combine all the ingredients for the filling.
- Sprinkle a pastry mat with the Cooggies gluten free flour. Turn out the dough onto the mat, sprinkle more flour
- Flour a rolling pin and roll the dough to about a 12×15 rectangle
- Pour the filling evenly on top of the rectangle
- Roll the dough up tightly
- Cut into 12 slices and place them in a greased 9×13 baking pan.
- Cover the pan, let it rest 20 minutes.
- Bake for 17 to 19 minutes, until the rolls are lightly golden brown and the center rolls are cooked through.
- Prepare the frosting, and add to the rolls once cooled down.
*For smaller rolls, cut the dough into 15 slices and use a 10×15 baking pan.